Is Tesla's Free Supercharging Transferable When Selling?

I recommend documenting every step through emails with Tesla. It helps clarify things if any issues arise. Plus, having your end-user ready to give their info quickly can speed things up!

4 Likes

Great points, but what if the buyer is a friend? Any informal tips or things to keep in mind?

5 Likes

Friends can complicate things sometimes! I’d suggest treating it like a business transaction. Set clear expectations to avoid misunderstandings later. Better safe than sorry!

8 Likes

Ha! That’s true. Sometimes keeping it professional helps maintain the friendship, too. Anyone here had a funny experience during their transfer?

I once had a friend forget his Tesla login information during the transfer! We had to wait for him to reset his password. Talk about a hilarious, yet nerve-wracking moment!

That’s priceless! But it does bring up a good point about ensuring both parties are prepared. Any reflective advice?

Just remember, whether it’s a friend or a stranger, clear communication can make or break a sale. It’s all about teamwork in ensuring that everyone gets what they expect!